May. 13, 2020
Slag slurry pump from the working principle belongs to the centrifugal pump, from the concept refers to through the use of centrifugal force (the rotation of the impeller of the pump) to increase the energy of the solid and liquid mixed medium of a kind of machinery, the electrical energy into the medium of kinetic energy and potential energy of the equipment.
It is mainly used in mining, power plant, dredging, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, and petroleum industries.
Slurry Pump Impeller
In mine transport system of slurry pump used the highest value, So slurry pump impeller corrosion, wear, cavitation problems are more common. Therefore, OEM metal parts manufacturer has corresponding solutions according to different use environments and different wear states of the impeller.
Impeller repair process:
(I) construction conditions:
1. During construction, the surface temperature of the substrate must be greater than 3℃ of dew point and the relative humidity must be lower than 60%.
2. It is recommended to carry out the construction at 15℃~32℃ ambient temperature.(if there is heating equipment, heat the workpiece to the corresponding sizing temperature of the special repair agent for the equipment)
(II) surface treatment:
Welding: inspect the wear part of the impeller and repair the external profile with the welding equipment.
2. Surface cleaning:
1) wipe the surface of the workpiece with anhydrous ethanol or degreasing agent to clean grease and sundries.
2) use the special heating equipment to heat the impeller and do a good job in dewatering the surface.
3. Sandblast derusting: remove the oxide layer on the surface of the workpiece, and the uniform natural color of the metal can be seen on the sandblast surface.
(III) sizing process:
1, For mud pump impeller after surface treatment, the Impeller in the heating device, according to the rated temperature of the heating treatment.
2. After heating treatment, mix rj-yhl-j-1.0-2.0 (or rj-j-16) repair agent for equipment in the correct proportion and apply it to the wear and tear parts of the impeller after mixing evenly, and repair the surface with a batching knife.
3. Heating and curing: the workpiece should be placed in a heating furnace and heated to 120℃ for 3 hours to achieve complete curing (specific construction process).
(IV) grinding and acceptance:
1. Grinding: the workpiece after heating and curing shall be ground strictly according to the size of the workpiece and polished to the standard size.
2. Measure the dynamic balance after grinding.
3. Finish paint: apply the special equipment repair finish paint to the sizing surface of the workpiece after evenly mixing it in proportion, and conduct surface treatment to make the surface of the workpiece smooth and smooth.
4. Acceptance: assemble according to the equipment assembly standard to reach the normal operation standard of the workpiece.
5. Spray painting: after passing the inspection, the workpiece shall be painted. It is required that the surface of the painting shall be even.