Apr. 27, 2021
The Way To Wear The Slurry Pump Impeller
In the mine transportation system, the slurry pump uses the highest value, so the corrosion, wear, cavitation and other problems of the slurry pump impeller are more common.
Therefore, OEM metal parts manufacturers have corresponding solutions according to different use environments and different wear conditions of the impeller.
Impeller repair process:
1. During construction, the dew point temperature of the substrate surface should be greater than 3℃, and the relative humidity should be less than 60%.
2. It is recommended to construct at an ambient temperature of 15℃~32℃. (If there is a heating device, heat the workpiece to the corresponding sizing temperature of the special repair agent for the device)
(2) Surface treatment:
Welding: Check the worn parts of the impeller and repair the outer profile with welding equipment.
1) Wipe the surface of the workpiece with absolute ethanol or degreasing agent to remove grease and debris.
2) Use special heating equipment to heat the impeller, and do a good job of surface dewatering.
Sandblasting and rust removal: remove the oxide layer on the surface of the workpiece, and the uniform natural color of the metal can be seen on the sandblasted surface.
(3) Grading process:
1. After the surface treatment of the mud pump impeller, put the impeller in the heating device and heat it according to the rated temperature.
2. After heat treatment, mix the equipment with RJ-yhl-j-1.0-2.0 (or RJ-j-16) repair agent according to the correct proportion and apply it to the worn parts of the impeller, and repair the surface with a batching knife.
3. Heat curing: The workpiece is placed in a heating furnace and heated to 120°C for 3 hours to achieve complete curing (specific construction process).
(4) Polishing and acceptance:
1. Grinding: After heating and curing, the workpiece should be ground strictly according to the size of the workpiece and polished to standard size.
2. Dynamic balance measurement after grinding.
3. Finish paint: After mixing evenly on the sizing surface of the workpiece, apply special equipment to repair the finish paint, and carry out surface treatment to make the surface of the workpiece smooth and clean.
4. Acceptance: Assemble according to the equipment assembly standard to make the workpiece reach the normal operation standard.
5. Painting: After passing the inspection, paint the workpiece. The surface of the painting shall be flat.