Clamp, Railway Train components, Rail transit vehicle casting part, ADI casting part
ASTM A897M 1400-2
Rail and Train/Rail transit vehicle/
Clamp, Rail Train,High Speed train,Iron based shell sand casting, ADI, Austempered Ductile Iron
Place of Origin:
Iron based shell sand casting +Machining
Austempering/Salt bath quenching
CNC +Drilling Machine
1. Incoming material inspection 2.Charge mixture 3.Moulding 4.Melting&Pouring 5.Shot blasting&grinding 6.Painting 7.Visual test 8.Machining 9.Process inspection 10.Cleaning 11.Leakage test 12.FQC 13.Packing&stocking 14.Pre-shipment inspection 15.Delivery
+/-0.05mm（ or according to the customers drawing indicated）
Seaworthy Wooden Cases
ASTM. AISI. DIN. BS. JIS. NF. AS.
1000 Ton/Tons per Month
Provide by customer, or design according as the sample,in the format of Pro/E, Auto-CAD, SOLIDWORK, CAXA, UG, CAD, CAM, CAE, STP, IGES, etc.
Design and produced by ourselves according to provided drawings
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please send us your drawing together with the weight,material and quantity requireed.
2. If we don't have the drawing,can you make drawing for me?
Yes, we can scan your sample and make the drawing for your confirmation.
3. What kind of file format you can read?
PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP, etc.
4. How small and how big you can cast?
5. What is the MOQ?
6. What is the sample and order lead time?
Sample time: 6-8 weeks including tooling construction. Order time: 4-6 weeks after sample approval, it can be flexible due to complexity or quantity.
7. What is your payment terms?
L/C，D/P， T/T are accepted.
Tooling:100% in advance, Order:50% deposit, 50% before shipment.
8. What kind of patterns do you always construct and use?
We always cast make and cast with aluminum patterns.